Alldress® can be used to protect a wide range of wounds, from superficial burns to low exuding pressure ulcers, either as a primary or secondary dressing. The backing film acts as a barrier against microbes larger than 25nm and protects the wound from water – while helping to maintain a moist wound environment. Gentle, water-based adhesion and easy-peel application are kind to the skin.
- A low-adherent wound contact net reduces the risk of disturbance to the wound.
- Maintains a moist wound healing environment.
- Protects wound from water and outside contamination.
- Convenient and aseptic to apply.
- Skin-friendly for the patient.
Further Product Information
When to use Alldress
Alldress can be used for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds:
- Primary dressing for open and closed wounds, such as low exuding diabetic, venous and pressure ulcers, surgical incisions, lacerations, and superficial burns
- Secondary dressing for open wounds used together with:
- gels such as Hypergel®
- desloughing dressings such as Mesalt®