Australian Sheepskin Apparel Long Boots
- LBMS Small Women's size 7-8 and Men's size 5-6
- LBMM Medium Women's size 9-10 and Men's size 7-8
- LBML Large Women's size 11-12 and Men's size 9-10
- LBMXL XLarge Women's size 13-14 and Men's size 11-12
- Rapidly absorbs and removes moisture from the source, Keeping skin warm and dry to facilitate natural healing.
- Low friction - moves with your body to reduce shearing .
- Resists staining and residual odors.
- Genuine, high-temp, medical grade merino wool sheepskin. 4,000 to 6,000 fibres per square centimeter (this density is not possible with synthetic manufacturing processes). Merino wool pile keeps its texture and density even after repeated washings - can be laundered at home and re-used for years!
Why is it green?
The unique green dye of our Sheepskin products is used to indicate that a product is medical grade. Only green-dyed, medical grade sheepskins are capable of being laundered up to the 80°C required for thermal disinfection. Because our green-dyed sheepskin exceeds the Australian Medical Sheepskin sanctioning standards, it is incredibly durable and can be washed and reused for years!