Deluxe, Tilt-Top Overbed Table
Drive Medical Non-Tilt Top Overbed Table - Tv Trays
People who have had knee or back surgery or are simply bedridden often suffer from mobility issues and find it difficult to enjoy independence in their routine life. It is important that they feel as comfortable as possible, both mentally and physically in order to heal faster. For this purpose, overbed tables prove to be quite convenient as they offer additional space for the users to carry on their basic daily activities such as working on a laptop, eating, reading, and more.
The sturdy construction of this product makes it quite long-lasting. Its adjustable height settings are an added bonus that helps fulfill the customized requirements of a specific user. The table can be lowered down or raised to accommodate varying needs. The straightforward and simple design of this overbed table makes it easy for senior customers to use it and since the tabletop locks securely in place, it also makes the product a safe option for users!
- The Drive Medical Non-Tilt Top Overbed Table comes with a large, walnut, wood-grain low-pressure top that offers a roomy surface for users to easily place their belongings
- Since the base of this table is highly adjustable, users can raise it with the slightest upward pressure and adjust the height from anywhere between 28 inches and 45 inches, allowing users to customize the product according to their personal preferences
- The sturdy chrome-plated steel "H" base and mast are available in a silver vein finish
- The 2-inch swivel caster wheels allow for easy maneuverability
- The tabletop easily locks in place in a secure manner as soon as the user releases the height adjustment handle
|Base Dimensions||15.5" (D) x 26.5" (W)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||23 lbs.|
|Height Adjustable||29.5" - 46"|
|Tabletop Surface Dimensions||15" (D) x 30" (W)|
|Weight Capacity||50 lbs|